Formal Writing Blogging
1. Enter the blog space for your class. (Click the link!)
2. Identify the topic or topics being discussed.
3. Formulate a thoughtful response.
4. Submit your posts as
First Name/Last Initial
5. Carefully type your blog post.
Reread your comment, and check your grammar
6. Submit your post.
the posts until you're ready to join again.
1. Post i
deas, opinions, and connections
that move the conversation forward.
2. Support your ideas with textual evidence.
Cite your evidence
3. Grammatically correct responses.
1. Short responses that do not move the conversation.
2. Slang, poor language, poor grammar, personal attacks.
4. Lengthy, repetitive, or wordy responses.